Proven and Hungry Production Leader who wants to define “what’s next”.
Oversees and cultivates relationships between creative department + production
department + clients + emerging production talent + outside freelance talent, and
outside vendors. Builds internal production studio and capabilities to generate
incremental revenue that equals or surpass A level integrated production studios
- Adheres to the standards set by the creative department.
- Supervises all bidding.
- Supports leadership within department.
- Financially responsible for all team costs.
- Sets an agency level of taste for all video productions.
- Finds answers, no matter what.
- Trends and technology are always a focus.
- Always searching for short term and long term opportunities to grow business.
- Trains and develops staff.
- As passionate about new business as they are about production.
- Find ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability.
- Ability to foster a relationship with the client. Managing expectations while ensuring the creative vision is not compromised.
- Elevates the department. Not just production, but a true creative partner.
- Works to develop, hire, manage and promote team.
- Staffs appropriately based on work flow.
- Attends interdepartmental briefings.
- Keeps department head appraised of work.
- Co-manage and build in house studio space, LC Hive.
- Acts as one of the faces of LC Hive. Selling in house productions services and cultivating pipeline.
- Guidance to feasibility of proposed timetables for new projects/programs.
- Oversees the creation of estimates and provides to project management.
- Fills out POs: submits to vendor, budget analyst and director.
- Creates and revises schedules as needed.
- Attends shoots with Account Management, Creative and Client.
- Keeps track of inventory, staffing needs and studio usage for LC Hive.
- Invoices sent to accounts payable for inventory control, checks invoice against PO; signs invoice; submits originals to budget analyst.
- 10 years in production
- Must have extensive technical knowledge of video (digital and TV) and radio.
- A relationship creator. The person everyone wants to talk to at a party.
- Creates great comradery with internal staff was well as with outside vendors.
- Knowledge of managing a studio.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral skills.
- Computer literate.
- Anticipate and solve problems like they’re nothing.